One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Jericho is back! After almost being canceled by CBS this great show is back on the air. If you haven't seen this show give it a look.
According to MSN, the fans of the show sent "peanuts" to the producer in order to show their displeasure of pulling it after one season.

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Recorded it to watch later. It's only a seven episode season (planned that way, not because of the strike) and they put it on that crappy Tuesday 10 pm slot. Thats the same time slot that killed that Ray Liotta crime drama.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can someone explain the plot of Jericho? I heard some good things about this show but want to know more about the plot. I don't mind spoilers. Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WTF, I just read online that once again CBS is dropping Jericho and that this Tuesdays show will be the last. This really Blows as this is one of the very few good shows left on TV.

·
(formerly DYE-GSG90)
2,525 Posts
Where do I order those peanuts? :D

I loved Jericho from the beginning; why can't this just be another, maybe even better version of "Lost". The show's plot could easily run for a couple seasons and maybe a new time slot could work cause I don't think Big Brother fans are too into Jericho, which follows Big Brother. Argh :wail

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
i'll buy jericho when (if) the series comes out on DVD. The radio show i listen to (frosty, heidi, and frank) always atlk about it, and it sounds good. it'll be a while, im still catchin up on lost.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts