One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
007 Fan
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Actually did this re-working of Sideshow's figure over a year ago but haven't put up photos till now. Their figure just seemed incomplete without a few pieces.

Changed the hair, added the parachute & 9mill and painted the top hat to match the vest and made the tie myself out of silk ribbon.

I hope you like. I will be unveiling a new Daniel Craig soon.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Man, thats a nice fig. Its too bad I missed the Sideshow Bonds, because I´m really a Bond fan. Anyway, well done re-working.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I know I am in the minority, but he was my favorite Bond. Nice work.
I have to say that he seemed closest to the Bond from the Novels (IMO) and that to me is a HUGE point in his favor.. I think he was the best "book" version of Bond, but I don't really know that I can point to a favorite.

I can point to a least favorite and I don't mean George Lazenby. (raises flame shield) I always felt like Roger Moore's Bond was too cheesy and I just didn't like him as a result. Probably not HIS fault but still...

·
007 Fan
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is the Sideshow Legacy sculpt, Reggie. I just changed the hair, although I like the paint job on the original tuxedo Dalton they did better.

And I agree that Dalton was the closest Bond to the books even though I like all the actors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.