One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my take on the Butcher of White Chapel, Jack the Ripper...

Thanks for looking!

·
1/6th Western Collector
1,181 Posts
Nicely done. Mean looking fella. Don't know how he got anyone to go anywhere with him

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That is truly sick (in both ways), but amazing. While the cleaver is picturesque, I believe the historical Ripper used long blades (there I go being a cutlery counter) .

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love it! Where is his coat from or is it hand made?
Thanks much. The coat (and pants) are civil war fare, which I think started out as DML Robert E Lee. I just dyed them black for a more Victorian look.

Did that head start life as a "Gentleman" from Buffy? Just curious -- very cool, though!
It did! Good spot. Just repainted and hair added.

That is truly sick (in both ways), but amazing. While the cleaver is picturesque, I believe the historical Ripper used long blades (there I go being a cutlery counter) .
You are correct, sir! I originally had a knife in his hand but it was very hard to photograph with the dark backdrop I chose. I really need to refine my photography skills.

Thanks, all!

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Nicely done. Mean looking fella. Don't know how he got anyone to go anywhere with him
True, if he did look like that. There's a good possibility that he was a charmer, much like modern day Ted Bundy......women were smitten by him.....

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Awesome figure Doug! He truly looks like he's "From Hell". You should consider doing a figure of Inspector Abberline as a companion piece.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts