One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this hobby.
I am looking to make a Kit bash project with that body type
I was wondering if those muscle bodies are flexible to move around.
I researched it and they all seem to have the same pose.

I don`t know if this was talk about yet if so I am sorry.

Thanks for you help

JF

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
The Hot toy Muscular bodies... All 3 have some limitations. They Look fantastic but the are limitted in the area of articulation. I have quite a few of these. All three versions. In my humble opinion The Gen 3.Body or Rambo II muscular body has the most articulation. I'd say at or about 22 points compared to the True life body thats lists 33 or 35 depending on who you talk to. Hope this helps

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have the Ivan body and I don't find it very posable - I can bend the arm at the elbow but I can't seem to raise them at the shoulder.

Please also bear in mind that this body is huge - it's is not very easy to find 1/6 clothes that fit which limits it kitbash potential.

If you are going to user a muscle body I would wait for the new Hot Toys Predator Dutch. It looks like its gone through a bit of a redesign.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

James

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your reply and suggestions

blackops4free and James

The Hot toy Muscular bodies... All 3 have some limitations. They Look fantastic but the are limitted in the area of articulation. I have quite a few of these. All three versions. In my humble opinion The Gen 3.Body or Rambo II muscular body has the most articulation. I'd say at or about 22 points compared to the True life body thats lists 33 or 35 depending on who you talk to. Hope this helps
blackops4free
The reason I wanted Ivan is because he his 14 inch tall support contactor in the style look of the ea game "army of 2"

I have the Ivan body and I don't find it very posable - I can bend the arm at the elbow but I can't seem to raise them at the shoulder.

Please also bear in mind that this body is huge - it's is not very easy to find 1/6 clothes that fit which limits it kitbash potential.

If you are going to user a muscle body I would wait for the new Hot Toys Predator Dutch. It looks like its gone through a bit of a redesign.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

James
James
I not really worried to dress the top of the soldier as you can see there are only wearing body armor…But the legs is another problem…

It's a good suggestion about the predator body … there are some for sale on ebay… I was just worried about the skin color and texture … It would a great suggestion if I would dress him up

thank you for you help it is much appreciated

I am adding reference picture taken for ea game preview

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Sounds good my friend... Let your imagination lead the way.. but just as a reminder as James stated very little clothing, Uni's etc... will fit Ivan. I once used a Brothers free Muscular body... The Big one! LOL,LOL. Tank the one with tatoo's and 14 in, for a bash I called Master Plaster. I used ACE black BDU's [Pants] and black Hot toy Altima lace up Boots. The pants came just at or a little beyond the top of the boot. I just pulled the draw sting in the pant leg to give it a gathered look. It worked out cool. the waist was a little tight even with the ACE BDU's which happen to be a little larger then some of the others....None the less good luck going forward with your project besure to post pic's when your done...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts