One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Thanks for sharing Doc, wish I still lived in Cali.

by the way, the third pic down threw me for a sec. Thought it was 1:1, first thought "Californians, taking guns to a BBQs":sadshake

·
HOOYAH! CORPSMAN UP!
607 Posts
Wow!! After looking at the pics, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one of my works that I sold on EBAY awhile back! I wouldn't imagine that ever. That has to be the coolest thing ever to happen!!! WOW

·
Registered
59 Posts
A few pictures form the Echo Base Toys BBQ

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a few pictures that I took at the Echo Base Toys BBQ on 04/27. A big thanks to EBT and to all who's work in shown. Enjoy and Peace!

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
this is probably the only aspect of my life that makes me wish i lived on the left coast other than surfing. thanks for the pics!
Speaking as someone who's lived on both coasts, once you experience your life without unbearable humid summers and freezing cold winters, you'll never want to come back to the East Coast again.

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
Speaking as someone who's lived on both coasts, once you experience your life without unbearable humid summers and freezing cold winters, you'll never want to come back to the East Coast again.
I am probably the only one who will disagree with you. I have very much enjoyed my time in So Cal, but if I can find a job somewhere else I am outta here!! I too have lived on both coasts. I miss the seasons, I don't mind humidity, this place, although warm and sunny, is a dirty desert! I miss the green of spring, the multi-colors of fall and actual weather! I also prefer the eastern beaches.

Oh am not necessarily looking to go back to NJ, I think I have lived in communist run states long enough! But I would like to live somewhere where it rains once in a while with thunder and lightening and things are green, and there's the change of seasons; things here are hot, dried up and covered with sand!

If I ever do leave, I will miss of course all my friends out here, the 1/6th community in particular.

But back to the thread, great shots macjedi - thanks for posting!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.