One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
God Bless America
1,529 Posts
Do what the title says, and nobody get's hurt. Well, no one will get hurt anyway, but it wouldn't hurt to come to the chat....at least once. :)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh....thanks. TY very much. Since I'm can't go to WOH this year. I'm not rushing to finish it. So far, I got the gun turret done with working hatch. Got the gun shield done and mounted too. But I did a bad job on the shield mount. So I have to redo it again. Also, working on the 50cal mount, but it coming very slowly. Again, cause I'm not rushing to finish it.
BTW, I finally got my hand on a GI Joe Humvee! For hundred bucks + thirty bucks shipping...I think. I planning to convert that to fast attack gun truck. Not sure I'm going to keep it open top or not, and maybe no doors too. I'm collecting reference on that version. But before that. I going to scratch built a Army Ranger Land Rover Defender MRCV (not the six wheels version)when I'm done with the 21c humvee. So maybe next yr WOH, I'll have two Humvee and a MRCV to show for.....I hope!
So, what you up to? For me I'm going to get back on COD4 and sent out my drone to kill somebody. Cheer!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Dang, sounds like good progress. I'm still staring at my prefab stock hasbro humvee after a month or so.

Come back to chat, we'd love to pick your brain about it and the MRCV, which sounds freaking cool. Don't let 1b4 catch wind of it though, or it'll be whisked away ;) Heck I want it after just hearing about it since the 15 and 24 MEU had them.

There are drones on cod4? Have fun~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts