One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get this guy for 2 years and I finally snagged him on e-bay. He wasn't cheap, but I wanted him badly. Oh, well...I felt I had to share. :hyper

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a cool and unique figure! If I were still into WWII, it would certainly be a must-have for me, too!

How long ago did he originally come out?
I think he came out in 2005? But as a Cyber Hobby "exclusive" he was rare and expensive.

I didn't realize he was that rare. He mustapha been really popular. ;)

Good grab. Always nice to see folks getting some satisfaction.

Are you going to open him up and play with him? Love to see what you have planned.
I'm gonna definately open him up. He will likely get a repaint and some heavy weathering. Thanks for the kind words.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Congrats, he's a great figure, and there's been at least one nice repaint posted of him. Good light infantry, tho a problem when they weren't fighting, as I understand it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, he was previewed first half of '05. A really impressive step outside of the usual fare at that time.

I wasn't going to pay for one, so I ended up making my own. Not CH, but good enough. I found the thread here in order to see the original release date.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
That's a cool fig actually.I may have to add that too my hunting list.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
This is a good figure and I am very sure you have made a good choice in buying him. Mustapha is one of the few CH figure I gotten without a second thoughts. He is unique and has a very nice headsculpt... can pass off as a Sikh or Middle eastern dweller.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice figure,

This must've flown completely under my radar, I was just into DML then but I never saw him. My retailer got CH Exclusives, but not that one! Don't worry about taking him out of the box. When I got my Wasabi Hubert, I stripped him as I needed his suit! Mind you, he's MIB now though!

CHEERS!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.