One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are there any problems with the muscle body that comes with the 2005 pmc figure? any tearing of the rubber over time? Is it the newer version of the muscle body or the old one which dries and cracks easily?

Also how much does this figure go for now days?Ive seen a few on e-bay for $199.

Is the figure wearing the musle leg type sleeves? and do the ankle joints look like the ones in the pic below or the present day ball joint ankles?

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Generally, its a much improved muscle body with lesser issues of tears but still with limited poseability.

I wouldn't pay $199 for it though, overpriced..

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Thats good to know. I had a feeling 199 was a bit over priced. Ill start looking for this figures next week once I have some more money.
This guy were like selling USD $99 during initial release, if i were you, i would just hunt down the nude and some of my own kitbashing.. :)

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
The figure is indeed the newer type so it doesn't tear (at least the one I had). It does have the older style feet and now the newer ball jointed type. I got mine for a little over a $100 on this forum, so just look around. You may come across something.

G

·
Yeah I heard that the very First HT Muscle body release which was the SDU Breacher had muscle cracks and the rubber dryed out overtime. The Newer body's are better I heard and tend to pose and little better and look much more Human...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.