One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope you guys like it...

See also:
http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...585427-israeli-para-recon-lebanon-1982-a.html

giv1 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv2 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv4 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv3 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv5 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv6 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv7 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv8 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv9 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv10 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv11 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv12 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv13 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv14 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv15 by aldan2009, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Re: SAYERET GIVA'ATI: Nite Ops, Gaza Strip 2006

Really good figure. I pity the poor bugger having to carry an FN MAG, night sight and a stretcher.

·
Using 1/6th of my brain!
410 Posts

That is a lot of really cool, custom work you have done. The diagram-charts are an absolutely wonderful bit of information for someone like me, a detail weenie!

Great job, inspiring and informative. Thank you!!!

·
1:6 Warrior
1,595 Posts

Awesome bash. Love that it's an Israeli.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts

The Glock 23 is .40 cal you must have ment Glock 17 or 19 bolth 9mm cal.
Do to the fact that the gunner and gun team all ready have the heavyest load in the platoon I don't think he would have the streacher or the law, those special items of eqepment most likely would be given to a rifleman.

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts

Man you sure do put together some awesome figures! What makes it even better is your information on every single piece that is on the figure. I for one love it. Keep it up!

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

Really good figure. I pity the poor bugger having to carry an FN MAG, night sight and a stretcher.
The Glock 23 is .40 cal you must have ment Glock 17 or 19 bolth 9mm cal.
Do to the fact that the gunner and gun team all ready have the heavyest load in the platoon I don't think he would have the streacher or the law, those special items of eqepment most likely would be given to a rifleman.
Thanx a lot guys for your valuable comments. Mr. SSGStank your absolutely right about the Glock so I already fixed it. At first glance this guy seems to be UNFAIRLY overloaded, however, if you just read the following 3 reasons maybe you guys realize that isn't the case:

1.-The strecther is way lighter than the regular backpack that any other army pushes to carry on to their soldiers. Since it is about the same length of a bergen, it looks like if it was the same weight.
2.- IDF special forces, like many others,carry as much as they can on their shoulders during long range patrols. "It is a plain true this fella suffers the fact that he is an SPECIAL FORCE". They must to do so because the nature of being far from their base.
3.- If you read any books written by SAM KATZ and coloured by RON VOLSTAD,you may find staments that support this. In their own words: "MOST IDF SOLDIERS POSSESS DOUBLE, EVEN TRIPLE WEAPONS ROLE..."(Osprey elite 18,pag57) or "...MOST IDF INFANTRYMEN SHARE A DOUBLE SOMETIMES EVEN A TRIPLE SQUAD WEAPON ROLE..." (Concorde Israel's Cutting Edge see the plates)
Eventhough I have to admit that I was deeply influenced by the following reference pics/drawings:

giv22 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv21 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv20 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv19 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv18 by aldan2009, on Flickr
giv17 by aldan2009, on Flickr

giv16 by aldan2009, on Flickr

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

very nice amount of detail put into this
That is a lot of really cool, custom work you have done. The diagram-charts are an absolutely wonderful bit of information for someone like me, a detail weenie!

Great job alicastrillo, inspiring and informative. Thank you!!!
Awesome bash. Love that it's an Israeli.
Man you sure do put together some awesome figures! What makes it even better is your information on every single piece that is on the figure. I for one love it. Keep it up!
Many thanks to all of you fellas and the rest of the team!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Re: Iraeli Special Force SAYERET GIVA'ATI: Nite Ops, Gaza Strip 2006

Thanks to the link on your French Para, I managed to find my way here. Really great work and I like how you paid so much attention to the details. :thumb :thumb

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Iraeli Special Force SAYERET GIVA'ATI: Nite Ops, Gaza Strip 2006

Thanks to the link on your French Para, I managed to find my way here. Really great work and I like how you paid so much attention to the details. :thumb :thumb
TNX, I'm very glad u like it!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts