One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this store reliable?

The google translator does not make it clear to me if I can place this post in this part of the forum, in case it does not proceed, I hope you accept my apology.
Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with Welcome to our website! Feel free to shop. Various styles of online toys!

Is it a serious and reliable store or is it a scam?

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,294 Posts
I have never heard of them before, but nowadays, there are 1/6 shops popping up everywhere. Why not give them a try? You are covered by Paypal for up to 6 months.

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole. Generic About Us page. Social media links that lead to nowhere.

Use at your own risk.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
If any of this helps: see a 2% digital trust rating on Lsertsex.com | Indice de confiance tres faible : 2 % also https://www.islegitsite.com/check/lsertsex.com/

At a minimum, if it isn't an outright scam (and there's no direct evidence it is) it is a business very very recently created, with no history or experience and no cash outlay even for the domain name etc. So even if hypothetically they mean well, you have no protection beyond Paypal if anything goes sideways. At best you would be one of the first test customers of a new paper-thin shell business -- which is not ideal.

Oppl above correctly identifies the "Generic" nature of the site. Their FAQ for a return policy is outright funny: They say that "If you need to return or exchange an item, please contact us directly by email for assistance" which careful readers will notice doesn't say you can actually return anything; and it also says that "We design our products to bring quality and performance to our customers' active life" where seriously, do you think they designed anything that they purport to sell? I back Oppl's advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts