One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
gooseman said:
Very nice - but canw e order it?
Last Info i got from the Retailer was that its not longer in production. Most likely because of the Merit/BBI Deal with Crye.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
these must be very very limited..pants are going for $29.99 alone!! kinda tempted but kinda seems abit high still..rifle looks like Very Hot..the boots like SS/ACE..and uni looks BBI.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I went ahead and grabbed the uni set, holster, and pack. Have some extra cash so why not :p It beats paying $200 for Joe Brennan, and we have no idea if or when BBI will actually release their set.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I wonder how many of these sets really made it out. Im sure most of whatever got released has probably been sold through retail and not so much through websites. I just figured Cyre had got these guys. I had wholesale info for them, then they were off the availabilty list. Maybe we'll get a trickle of these in the next few months. Im sure whoever was doing this set got a lot of attention being the first company to produce a decently priced multicam set.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
242ira1672 said:
anyone else think soldier story produced it....I mean, look at those boots
I was just thinking the same thing... The loose stuff on eBay's a touch steep though. I'm an MC junkie, and I'm a bit leary about shelling out that sort of cash.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Since i havent bought anything except 2 Pairs of BSGT Mechanix gloves this month i just ordered a whole bunch of MC Stuff. Will post a review of the Uni once its there, hopefully next week.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
$30 for some bdu pants is just to much for me, i'm sure some other company will make the mc and rember all good things come to those who whait.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.