One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
The Frog Vest that came with the HT UDT Woodland is similar too. But it was only available in OD/Black and Black.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
There's a tan version of the older style of SOE recon vest that BBI did for the desert Green Beret in their Freedom Force line. It isn't exact but the general shape, color and configuration is very close. On big difference is that all the buckles and fasteners on the BBI vest are black.

If you are familiar with the green and black SOE recon vest BBI did for their Woodland Green Berets, Rogue and Eagle, the tan version uses the same patterns minus the top velcro attatched pouches.

Let me see if I can find the figure that's wearing mine and I'll post a pic.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Mlatch221 said:
There's a tan version of the older style of SOE recon vest that BBI did for the desert Green Beret in their Freedom Force line. It isn't exact but the general shape, color and configuration is very close. On big difference is that all the buckles and fasteners on the BBI vest are black.

Let me see if I can find the figure that's wearing mine and I'll post a pic.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Here are a couple different exposures of the BBI SOE vest laid out. As Uswin pointed out, the vest in your photo is a different item. However, the SOE Recon vest is somewhat close.

I still see these up on EBay fairly often. One seller even included the uniform and body armor like you see in Palaboon's photo.

·
Banned
452 Posts
I think Ace made a couple to go with their (CCT sets?) I could be wrong.

Edit: I see that the ACE Vest I stated has already been said. :O

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
The ACE LBT 1879 looks very close to the vest you want as does the TS version...
The ACE version I have

1 - 9 of 9 Posts