One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I posted this 1 has sold. Does anyone here go by the name 310russ?
I'm so tempted to click that buy it now button......

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, y'all!

Yep, it was a mistake and I am actually the mysterious 310russ! Seller admitted to a little typo... d'oh! Oh well, just money to spend elsewhere!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,115 Posts
Technically he should have sold the whole figure for that, since that is what he advertised. And ebay would have backed you on it. Ebay almost always sides with the buyer. This wasn't even a picture of just the rifle with the wrong title, he had the whole figure in the picture. This guy sells stuff for ridiculous prices, it's amazing he is even able to sell stuff for those prices.

That would have been the deal of the month.

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
Language barrier is always a concern on such things. Probably an honest mistake. I habe purchased from this seller before. There were some clues in the template shipping fees.

Caveat emptor...

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Technically he should have sold the whole figure for that, since that is what he advertised. And ebay would have backed you on it. Ebay almost always sides with the buyer. This wasn't even a picture of just the rifle with the wrong title, he had the whole figure in the picture. This guy sells stuff for ridiculous prices, it's amazing he is even able to sell stuff for those prices.

That would have been the deal of the month.
Yeah I would say make him pay for his mistake... typo or not.
I once won a DiD BMX Biker (MIMB) for USD0.99... no one bid on it and I am the sole bidder :p

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
dont feel bad. i once nailed a bid on a M-3 scout car...those things are rare and pricey...but for $20...i was so jazzed.then i found out i bought a box of bolts...freaking 50 year old armoured car bolts when what i wanted was the 21st century 1/6 version in the photo.fine print...its a b*tch. and you will repeat this tale to no one.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,115 Posts
dont feel bad. i once nailed a bid on a M-3 scout car...those things are rare and pricey...but for $20...i was so jazzed.then i found out i bought a box of bolts...freaking 50 year old armoured car bolts when what i wanted was the 21st century 1/6 version in the photo.fine print...its a b*tch. and you will repeat this tale to no one.
Repeat what?.... ALWAYS read/add the fine print. Only thing saving you on ebay.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.