One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Product released now?

ShiGuangYu, do you have comparison pic for Will Tunner and Jack Sparrow or other HT male figure?

I know HT Elizabeth is abit shorter than any HT male.

Thank you. I'm gonna cancel this preorder if Will turn out to be a giant. :(

·
Sir Lurksalot
677 Posts
Well, with out taking them out of the package, I just compared Jack to Elizibeth and Jack appears to be about the same height as Will is in the pics. The top of Elizibeth's head is about eye level to Jack so they should be the about the same height.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, add another pirate hat on his head and he's a giant.

I dun remember Will Turner aka Legolas/Orlando Bloom to be that tall in LOTR.

He must have ate a lot of calcium after filming LOTR. :)

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
Does Will have a bendy rubber torso? The neck seems to blend flawlessly into the upper body. This also seems to be the case with the upcoming James Dean figure. Have Hot Toys perhaps introduced a new body with a hidden collar joint for their figures with exposed necks/chests?

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
If Hot Toys aren't using some tall body, Will's height could very well be due to a higher location of the foot socket inside the boot. Regardless, it's a beautiful figure and I'll be picking it up in Hong Kong this weekend.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Will Turner sure looks huge..

Even if Orlando is 5'11 and Jack is 5'9, the differences shouldn't be so obvious,right? I think i will just have to switch out the body for Will but i must say he is one good looking piece from HT, other than the height..

Wonder what would be the height of Davey Jones..

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
I like Davy and i really hope he don't come shorter than Will but definitely not same height as PredAlien, i hope...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.