One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am NO expert on phicen at all. i dont even own a figure.
but i had a quick look on ebay / etsy to see if there is any vintage lingerie for phicen. or for any other doll that would fit a phicen for that matter? but didnt see anything that wasn't really in a modern stripper style.
something along these lines Thigh Membranophone Art Trunk Abdomen

i am not holding out much hope, but figured i would ask anyway.
thanks in advance :)

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
50s underwear?

HMMM . . .

Do you consider these 50s underwear?

Keep in mind what you posted is really considered a bikini style underwear.

If memory serves me correctly, in terms of intimates fashion style . . . the bikini style underwear/panties came more into prevalence during the 60s than the 50s.

Generally speaking, 50s style underwear/panties were more like say the full coverage "granny panties" nomenclature than the stripper bikini style panties even though they were around during the 50s.

The 1:6 underwear pictures I referenced are from the Triad Toys early/initial ALPHA bodies. Those underwear (and top) fit well on a ALPHA jointed body and it should suffice on a PHICEN body as well.

I believe I have extras of the ALPHA underwear and top (in black and red) among my stash of loose bits. I just need to find where I placed my myriad stash of loose bits. No guarantees or promises.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
I apologize to DFC for bringing this up after he gave you very good advice, because I know how he hates the Phicen Bettie Page and I don't blame him. But leaving the figure itself aside, Phicen made three 50's Lingerie sets for Bettie Page that you may want to look at. One is rather fetish-y odd, but one of the others may suit you, plus you get stockings you may want. The Phicen BP sets are actually 50's period whereas I think DFC is again right that your pic is more late 60's style.

·
12,956 Posts
I apologize to DFC for bringing this up after he gave you very good advice, because I know how he hates the Phicen Bettie Page and I don't blame him. But leaving the figure itself aside, Phicen made three 50's Lingerie sets for Bettie Page that you may want to look at. One is rather fetish-y odd, but one of the others may suit you, plus you get stockings you may want. The Phicen BP sets are actually 50's period whereas I think DFC is again right that your pic is more late 60's style.
--

No need to apologize.

PHICEN's Bettie Page lingerie (more like fetish lingerie) were kind of retro clunky and OVERPRICED for what was offered.

See? I can post a reasonably fair and objective post about that with resorting to intense vitriol.

·
12,956 Posts
Seriously.

We're discussing/posting about period appropriate/specific 1:6 intimate apparel for our 1:6 female figures in a casual and factual manner without any of the obvious context and pretense about such things?

I guess we've come a long way in that regards.

God forbid any such 1:6 intimate apparel leave a mark on our PHICEN's intimate private areas because the fabric was too rigid and tight and/or the fabric color bled onto their skin.

SIGH . . . the challenges and tribulations our 1:6 female figures must endure.

The 1:6 male figures don't experience what the 1:6 female figures do.

·
12,956 Posts
I previously procured much 1:6 intimate apparel basics from a source I considered as highly reliable and "trusted" since 2012/2013, but I ceased all business with the source due to "trust" issues.

1:6 intimate apparel "basics" are a bit hard to come by in terms of a simple bra and panties set (i.e. general bikini design/style).

Much of what is readily available in limited/moderate mass produced numbers have an obvious design and style that is a beyond the "basics" because overall those 1:6 brands/manufacturers like say FGC and PHICEN to name a couple don't necessarily see/view the benefits (in terms of sales and practicality) of producing such "basics".

Granted, there are some independent sources who have ventured into such offerings with their take and promotions, but quality and pricing varies along with availability and production runs.

The most recent set of what I would consider "basic" offerings was the "Calvin Klein" red and white sports stylish top and bikini sets from Magic Cube Toys around November/December of last year. They were quite nice and priced very reasonably.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i am NO expert on phicen at all. i dont even own a figure.
but i had a quick look on ebay / etsy to see if there is any vintage lingerie for phicen. or for any other doll that would fit a phicen for that matter? but didnt see anything that wasn't really in a modern stripper style.
something along these lines View attachment 371471

i am not holding out much hope, but figured i would ask anyway.
thanks in advance :)
Here you should find something similar to the shown picture...
Shop phicen underwear online Gallery - Buy phicen underwear for unbeatable low prices on AliExpress.com

To give an idea, what is meant with "Phicen Betty Page":
https://www.bettiepage.com/media/wysiwyg/Blog/3-14-16/bettie_doll_outfit_1_side_by_side.jpg
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/n-pktq5...e_Promo3b__72739.1425594796.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
http://arhstudioscollectibles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/new-Bettie-C6.jpg
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/n-pktq5...ge_Promo4__85067.1425593898.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i knew someone on here would have a good angle on what i was looking for!
i was also about 85% sure it would be DFC haha.
the black set of alpha's looks about the closest i have seen so far. but i have only been looking for about 2 days, so it's not so much of a surprise.
if you DID find a set DFC i would be VERY interested in getting it off you! but if you dont i will carry on looking else where to see if i can find anything. i will only get a phicen or jioua doll [or what ever they are called] after i find the undies set i think.
and i saw the MC sets last year and they are GREAT looking for male & female.
the betty set with the bra is also quite nice, but the alpha sets are closer to what i was looking for.

I ALWAYS forget to check on ali express! thanks for the link, some of that looks pretty good too!!!
thanks for the help fellas :D

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
i knew someone on here would have a good angle on what i was looking for!
i was also about 85% sure it would be DFC haha.
the black set of alpha's looks about the closest i have seen so far. but i have only been looking for about 2 days, so it's not so much of a surprise.
if you DID find a set DFC i would be VERY interested in getting it off you! but if you dont i will carry on looking else where to see if i can find anything. i will only get a phicen or jioua doll [or what ever they are called] after i find the undies set i think.
and i saw the MC sets last year and they are GREAT looking for male & female.
the betty set with the bra is also quite nice, but the alpha sets are closer to what i was looking for.

I ALWAYS forget to check on ali express! thanks for the link, some of that looks pretty good too!!!
thanks for the help fellas :D
When you're speaking to DFC about lingerie underwear, use language like "this is an item I would like to purchase." Never say things like "DFC i would be VERY interested in getting it off you!" :)

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
I'm not sure what you've seen and what you haven't, but the least fetish-y female underwear that I can think of would be the Flirty Girl Secret bra/panty sets that came out about 2 years ago. I did a photo review of them (warning: dolls in underwear and much silliness if you click this link) -- the bra is pretty close to your image above, but the panties are definitely not. They're also sold out from a lot of places. If you want more conservative panties to replace what the FGC set came with, the only source I know of is Sithlord MacGyver, or to make your own, unfortunately.

I can also vouch for the quality of the Hot Plus bra/panty sets that were released recently. They come in black, white, and pink and are very well made. Might be a bit racier than what you're looking for, though. Links there are to EKIA Hobbies, but they're available from other sources, too (and you can see an in-hand set on my Flickr album).

Don't know if these will help, but it's the best I can add that hasn't already been stated.

·
12,956 Posts
i knew someone on here would have a good angle on what i was looking for! i was also about 85% sure it would be DFC haha.
--

EH . . . that sounds like a complimentary insult or an insulting compliment.

;) :p

When you're speaking to DFC about lingerie underwear, use language like "this is an item I would like to purchase." Never say things like "DFC i would be VERY interested in getting it off you!" :)
--

Go ahead and try.

·
12,956 Posts
I'm not sure what you've seen and what you haven't, but the least fetish-y female underwear that I can think of would be the Flirty Girl Secret bra/panty sets that came out about 2 years ago. I did a photo review of them (warning: dolls in underwear and much silliness if you click this link) -- the bra is pretty close to your image above, but the panties are definitely not. They're also sold out from a lot of places. If you want more conservative panties to replace what the FGC set came with, the only source I know of is Sithlord MacGyver, or to make your own, unfortunately.

I can also vouch for the quality of the Hot Plus bra/panty sets that were released recently. They come in black, white, and pink and are very well made. Might be a bit racier than what you're looking for, though. Links there are to EKIA Hobbies, but they're available from other sources, too (and you can see an in-hand set on my Flickr album).

Don't know if these will help, but it's the best I can add that hasn't already been stated.
--

I stockpiled a cache of those FGC sets. They're very worthwhile in terms of design, quality, and value for the $. They're sold out from most retailers. Best bet thus far is check eBay.

The HOT PLUS sets are not bad. I own a few. I passed on the recent bra and bikini lingerie sets edwick referenced, but I may pick some up for variety.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.