·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
SO . . .

1. All the reasonable indicators show you should pass.

OR

2. You can completely disregard #1 and go for it and press/test your luck/risk. If you get screwed over and you paid via PayPal or credit card, then you have options to get a refund asides from going through the hassle.

OR

3. You already made up your mind and will likely go with #2. If so, then why bother asking?

The preceding is based on past experiences and instances observed here and elsewhere over the years.

Nothing beats learning the hard way.

·
Registered
737 Posts
It looks like they've copied and pasted some of the figures from other sites, I noticed at least one that has been taken straight from Modellers Loft site

And if they have those kind of numbers of DML figures they must have one hell of a warehouse and have bought up every figure in the world and then some.

This is screaming con to me!!!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts
It looks like they've copied and pasted some of the figures from other sites, I noticed at least one that has been taken straight from Modellers Loft site

And if they have those kind of numbers of DML figures they must have one hell of a warehouse and have bought up every figure in the world and then some.

This is screaming con to me!!!
--

"Yes, but PayPal/my credit card company will protect me from own ignorance and stupidity just like buying and never receiving $25.00 PHICEN figures from eBay!"

·
Registered
4 Posts
A quick google on the email address gave me a bunch of links to online stores, and a negative review. I'd stay away.

[email protected] - Google Search
www.lystsale.com | [email protected] | Fraudulent website | 1 comment
I have placed an order fro FILA Holographic Disruptor Shoes here:
This website: shop.salesonline2021.ru may be a fraud as it is connected to the email indicated above. After placing the order I had to pay by Paypal and I haven't receive any email confirmation for the order that I have placed online.

I think I have to make a complaint with the help of my bank to the International Fraud Bureau of Investigation. Only they can trace the owner of the bank account who charge me for nothing. In the payment the bank can see the details of the bankaccount. Also they may connect to Paypal and trace the one that is paying with other people's money.

I hope that this info will be useful to other people, too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have placed an order fro FILA Holographic Disruptor Shoes here:
This website: shop.salesonline2021.ru may be a fraud as it is connected to the email indicated above. After placing the order I had to pay by Paypal and I haven't receive any email confirmation for the order that I have placed online.

I think I have to make a complaint with the help of my bank to the International Fraud Bureau of Investigation. Only they can trace the owner of the bank account who charge me for nothing. In the payment the bank can see the details of the bankaccount. Also they may connect to Paypal and trace the one that is paying with other people's money.

I hope that this info will be useful to other people, too.
I will see what will happen after 7 working days and then I will call my bank.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A quick google on the email address gave me a bunch of links to online stores, and a negative review. I'd stay away.

[email protected] - Google Search
www.lystsale.com | [email protected] | Fraudulent website | 1 comment
For the order that i have placed online for the FILA DISRUPTOR shoes connected to the email indicated by you above I have received from Paypal the following payment confirmation: the money was sent to the next email:

谢 远刚 ([email protected])

"
Transactiedatum
30 apr 2021 14:06:42 GMT+02:00
Webwinkel
谢 远刚
[email protected]
Instructies voor webwinkel
U hebt geen instructies ingevoerd.
"
Verzendgegevens
De verkoper heeft nog geen verzendgegevens verstrekt. " This emans that the seller did not send any personal details to Paypal in order to identify itself.

So be aware and advised, too to avoid also this so-called seller....

·
Registered
4 Posts
For the order that i have placed online for the FILA DISRUPTOR shoes connected to the email indicated by you above I have received from Paypal the following payment confirmation: the money was sent to the next email:

谢 远刚 ([email protected])

"
Transactiedatum
30 apr 2021 14:06:42 GMT+02:00
Webwinkel
谢 远刚
[email protected]
Instructies voor webwinkel
U hebt geen instructies ingevoerd.
"
Verzendgegevens
De verkoper heeft nog geen verzendgegevens verstrekt. " This emans that the seller did not send any personal details to Paypal in order to identify itself.

So be aware and advised, too to avoid also this so-called seller....
The website connected to the above mentioned email for the FILA DISRUPTOR SHOES IS:

I did not get any email confirmation after placing the online order. I will have to address myself to the bank and also I will ask the bank to make a complaint at the International Fraud Bureau.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts