One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find Kumik's website (Korean). I had it bookmarked on an old laptop that is long gone. I just spent that past 90 minutes doing different keyword searches and there is no sign of it. Dollbase.org was a dead end. They have their naver blog listed which has been closed for a long time. Unfortunately they did not watermark their product photos with a url.

Does anyone still have the link? Are they even still in business? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,318 Posts
Looks like they are not in business. My store friend says he does not know, but it has been a long time since he last ordered from them for the store.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yes, you are right! I recall their last set of new head sculpts was around 2 years ago. They have not released anything new since then. But the head sculpts are still available though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like they are not in business. My store friend says he does not know, but it has been a long time since he last ordered from them for the store.

Thank you. Their website is definitely down, but their blog is still up. I have emailed them. Let's see what happens.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can't find Kumik's website (Korean). I had it bookmarked on an old laptop that is long gone. I just spent that past 90 minutes doing different keyword searches and there is no sign of it. Dollbase.org was a dead end. They have their naver blog listed which has been closed for a long time. Unfortunately they did not watermark their product photos with a url.

Does anyone still have the link? Are they even still in business? Thanks in advance.
Here's a still maintained webside KUMIK : 네이버 블로그

1 - 13 of 13 Posts