One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
It's always hard to get accurate colors from a photo.......what with the type of lighting available indoors.....but the running shoes definately look red.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to consider the person's monitor as well, colours are all different on different monitors. But to me the clothes look orange red
Yes it is what I told that guy, maybe color variation on different monitor.

And I got the answer from him" Are you kidding me? Check your computer screen"

·
Registered
671 Posts
The hood and shirt definitely dont look "red-red" (and to me, looks more orange-red). But as the guys above have said, it's hard to tell with lighting differences and monitor calibration variance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

I hardly post on this forum, but I just want to let you all know that I bought this yesterday (I live in HK) and I can confirm to you all that the top and the stripes along his trousers are ORANGE RED.

I like many of you prefer it to be exactly red, but we cant always have everything right? I am overall pretty pleased with the trainers and outfit, the only thing is the balaclava. I can confirm it does NOT fit the Hot Toys Andrew Garfield or Toby Maguire. I asked the seller which headsculpt they used for her display and they told me that the Bruce Wayne head should fit. I cannot confirm this as I do not have that head nor do I know if they were referring to custom or geniune Hot Toys head.

I did manage to fit the balaclava over a 1/6 skeleton head though, LOL although it was a tight fit. I would post some pics in here to show you guys, but I dont know how.

Thanks for reading:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobey_Maguire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.