One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Actually it is right on. The M14 is a large weapon to began with. What is perhaps throwing you off is the rail attachment that was added to the barrel. It makes the weapon look much thicker and bigger along with the carbon stock. You also have to remember that HT makes their weapons a little bit larger then other vendors IMO. That being said, here are a few reference pictures to help you decide.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys, and yeah I guess it is a slightly big gun. STALL STUFF, those are great pics, do you own one?
Also can hot toys weapons be disassembled? Im too scared to try to remove the forehand grip and sight on the ht cia commando figures m14 in fear of breaking it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yes the forehand can be disassembled. I did it on the m14 that came in the weapon set 3. There are 2 glue points that you have to deal with. The first one is at the point behind the eotech sight, where the side mount attaches to the main forehand. The other glue point you can't see but is a small glue point that would be at the top of the m14 and bottom of the top of the forehand. Sorry can't provide pictures as I don't have my digicam, but if you still don't figure it out I'll try to get you some.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I think the thing that makes it look odd is the "Surefire" foregrip and the EOTECH.I opted for the Weapon set version with the bipod and sniper scope myself,for those reasons.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes the forehand can be disassembled. I did it on the m14 that came in the weapon set 3. There are 2 glue points that you have to deal with. The first one is at the point behind the eotech sight, where the side mount attaches to the main forehand. The other glue point you can't see but is a small glue point that would be at the top of the m14 and bottom of the top of the forehand. Sorry can't provide pictures as I don't have my digicam, but if you still don't figure it out I'll try to get you some.
Thanks mate, i just tried it and got it:hyper

I think the thing that makes it look odd is the "Surefire" fore grip and the EOTECH.I opted for the Weapon set version with the bipod and sniper scope myself,for those reasons.
Yeah, i hate the combination of those. They just dont work with the m14 for me.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I did just recieve the M14 EBR,and it is AWESOME!!!!!!Now I just need to mod it for the bash I have waiting for it.

·
Hellsing Org. Mercenary
3,290 Posts
The CIA commando's Socom M14 is ugly IMO. Too many attachments at the front, making it look too heavy at the fronter portion and not well-balanced. I prefer the Socom M14 from the PMC series.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
I think the thing that makes it look odd is the "Surefire" foregrip and the EOTECH.I opted for the Weapon set version with the bipod and sniper scope myself,for those reasons.
Agreed with you, that why i passed on the M14 from HT GOI but the M14 EBR is a baby!! I m still excited abt it even after i have got it for a few days, still planning bash around it.. :)

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Actually it is right on. The M14 is a large weapon to began with. What is perhaps throwing you off is the rail attachment that was added to the barrel. It makes the weapon look much thicker and bigger along with the carbon stock. You also have to remember that HT makes their weapons a little bit larger then other vendors IMO. That being said, here are a few reference pictures to help you decide.

Great ref pictures, STALL STUFF... is that a actual weapon?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.