One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Is Atlantic toys out of business? NO IT IS NOT!!!!!

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  TheNelsonParadigm 
#1 ·
Just went to the site and its closed.

#4 ·
No they move to a diffrent address since the 12 of these mounth:
www. Atlantictoys.net these is the one they had in there page, but I have not tried yet..hope it help; but they are going to be at the Sac. GI Joe show in march..

#6 ·
They are alive and well.
I placed an order with them last week and received confirmation and shipping info.
As mentioned above, they had to migrate from the freeshopper server to their new server.

Keith Justice aka "Justice Fighters" store did the same.

HTH,
SoF :ar15

#10 ·
I don't know what the fiasco was but here is what their official site says now:

"Due to the high cost of continued maintenance, we have decided to discontinue all FreeMerchant services on January 15, 2008.
If you have any further questions, please email fmsupport@digitalriver.com.
Thank you for your business and support over the years!
-The FreeMerchant Team"

HTH

SoF

#11 ·
Apparently, "Freemerchant" was/is some kind of online paying server something-or-other. Customers of a multitude of businesses and services that used this freemerchants, and it wasn't just 1/6, it was everything you can think of, were noticing anywhere from 8 dollars and change to 10 dollars and change being added to their CC statements. Some sleuths traced it back to some boilerroom operation in California, last I read. It was hoped that, predictably, most people don't examine their statements. I'm sure I've glossed over alot of details.

Businesses using that company have now changed over to other ones. This IN NO WAY was the fault of the businesses, they were caught in it just like the victims.

Atlantic Toys are absolutely one of the best 1/6 dealers, and great friends and supporters of the hobby. Highly, highly recommended.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.