One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently purchased an Iron Man MK II unleashed with custom lighting set up to connect to mains rather than battery (not lit in the pics) and a couple dum-e robots from joost74 on ebay. i've added bunch of bits and set up a makeshift display shelf with some spare Ikea mini tables (working on making some clear cabinet doors to prevent dust etc) and decided to post pics so far (still waiting for my Tony Stark armour test and PPS MK42 to arrive so just MK2 for now)

Table Audio equipment Gas Rectangle Flooring

Automotive design Membranophone Audio equipment Display case Idiophone

Membranophone Idiophone Band plays Drum Musical instrument

Entertainment Cg artwork Musician Machine Performing arts

Drinkware Barware Automotive design Audio equipment Space

Band plays Musician Performing arts Musical instrument accessory Music

Breastplate Armour C-3po Helmet Wood

Armour Musician Entertainment Personal protective equipment Machine

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Very cool set up! Love the back wall, where did that come from? Oddly enough I'm trying to upload loads of pics of a similar IM dio on a new thread but my pic host site keeps crashing, did you have similar problems? I only ask as you've used thumbnails.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Nice set up! It looks great! All the little bits and pieces you've placed around the diorama really bring it to life!

:applause :bravo

·
My heater's broke...
1,147 Posts
Cool set up. Looks like Tony's hiding out to work on a new armor. It's also fun to see how ppl do their own workshop dio and the way they put their own touches on it.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Well, that just kicks assets. Mighty fine looking dio, indeed.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whoa that is nice. I normally wouldn't have checked this out, considering I'm sick of Iron Man (thanks Hot Toys) but is was worth it...thanks.
thanks! glad you like :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts