One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dullness KILLER.....
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 12th custom... Another "GAME" favorite,the sexy maid from Samurai Showdown....Iroha. The head and body are Phicen,her entire outfit I did myself as well as the butterfly swords wich were carved from wood,painted with spray paint and the edge with silver sharpie....

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I think this is the first 1:6 Iroha action figure ever made and possibly the first Samurai Shodown one as well. Nice work!! Samsho is one of my fave game series.

Would love to see this with an alternate anime-style head or one of Phicen's newer Asian sculpts. I don't think the current Phicen head does justice to the rest of your work.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Always great to see someone get into it and really make a true one off. Great work!

·
Dullness KILLER.....
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think this is the first 1:6 Iroha action figure ever made and possibly the first Samurai Shodown one as well. Nice work!! Samsho is one of my fave game series.

Would love to see this with an alternate anime-style head or one of Phicen's newer Asian sculpts. I don't think the current Phicen head does justice to the rest of your work.
I did this figure a while back way before the NEW Phicen heads came out,the only asian looking head I had was from TTL but used it for another custom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts