One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Gladiator is one of my all-time favourite movies, and I've always wanted to have some 1/6 figures of Maximus, depicting the different armor styles he uses through out the movie. A look that I have always liked is the "Are you not entertained"-scene.

Now, I've started a project to have a headsculpt made by CREG Customs, with a screaming expression that would fit that scene (or any other battle scene from the movie for that matter).

There are already 13 people aboard, just need 7 more to make this happen.
Anyone interested? I'd be 79$ for the (unpainted) headsculpt :thumb
Roma victor!

2665.jpg

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Hi all,

Gladiator is one of my all-time favourite movies, and I've always wanted to have some 1/6 figures of Maximus, depicting the different armor styles he uses through out the movie. A look that I have always liked is the "Are you not entertained"-scene.

Now, I've started a project to have a headsculpt made by CREG Customs, with a screaming expression that would fit that scene (or any other battle scene from the movie for that matter).

There are already 13 people aboard, just need 7 more to make this happen.
Anyone interested? I'd be 79$ for the (unpainted) headsculpt :thumb
Roma victor!

View attachment 407002
I'm interested but I'd like to see the sculpt when it is finished before I commit. Is money up front necessary? I know GREG does very nice work but a yelling sculpt is hard to pull off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts