One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
babe winklemen is this fella who has a channel on Vs. (formerly Outdoor life network-OLN) where he hunts and fishes his native minnesota. his wife also is in the show, where she showcases her disgusting recipes for walleye fish tacos and stuff.

i just realized this doesnt help you whatsoever with intel on the figure-i apologize.

·
buyer of all cool stuff..
281 Posts
I think this is from a line of figures made by ertl some 5 years ago. They were available online and in boutique style stores...ie: zaney bainy and FAO. Some gi joe collectors were buying them for kitbash fodder when the pickings were slim back in the day. They are on par with SOTW/21st C early releses.
HTH
SoF

·
costoMISER
9,480 Posts
I don't have Babe Winklemen, but I purchased their other figure which came with a tree stand commonly found on Ebay.

Personally I love their quality vs. price value. Sturdy figure with decent gear. The bow & arrow set is excellent for a figure under $20 shipped.

Attachments

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
I got the compound bow off eBay awhile back and worked into one of my bashes. I think it looks good, at least from a distance, and it was one heck of a deal...think I laid down 10 bucks for the bow and a bunch of other fair stuff

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the intel guys. This one looks like a keeper. I'll be bidding on it and keeping my fingers crossed...

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
ha.....evilbay....don;t mean to get of topic but....I made this image a few weeks ago...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts