One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a parts bin figure I did for an '80s themed art show at my friends' local Art Gallery. Cleared out a lot of junk I had been saving for no reason. Just my take on a fan art picture I saw of Inspector Gadget going beserk-but I turned it up to 11-tore his face off, added lots of blood, killed some Smurfs. I gave him a pair of Uzis because to me they are the quintessential '80's SMG. Please excuse (again) my photos. Really need to figure out where and how to take pics in my house. Thought about going outside as it is nice and sunny but the 2 foot drifts, 50 mph winds, and -14 temps dissuaded me from that. Maybe I'll take him outside if Spring ever gets here.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thainer/media/DSCF4093_zps9f0e70b4.jpg.html]

·
Registered
950 Posts
Re: Inspector Gadget-Warning-Lots of Blood-Not for Kids

Go go gadget !
Very unique.
I know what you mean about the Uzi and the 1980's. It some how seems to fit that decade.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts

Wonderfully executed idea.:thumb

·
Registered
326 Posts

LOL, love the concept and bonuspoints for use of the smurfs.

Paul

·
Watching
894 Posts

Love this, the smurf tops it off for me. This is an Inspector Gadget movie that I would go to see.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,081 Posts

Nice work Mike :thumb

As bad an inspector as Gadget was, Dr.Claw was even worse...... A teenage girl and her dog always beat him..... Some criminal mastermind he was.

And yes, when I was a kid, I watched far too much of that show LOL.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts

You are a sick puppy. I like what you've done, constructive gore giving Gadget an alternate universe feel.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

Yep, it would appear Gadget's brain pan finally lost its last bolt...

That's excellent. I'd kill the Smurfs too...aggravating little boogers, aren't they?

"Smurf this..." :eek:verkill

:lol

Beautiful execution (not of the Smurfs, but of the figure). :applause Pun intended...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts