One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Adeno's Fun Time
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always been a fan of Kung Fu movies since childhood and one of my favorite movie series was Once Upon a Time in China starring Jet Li as Wong Fei Hung. When I discovered that there's new awesome toys of Wong Fei Hung coming from Inflames Newsoul and Ace Toyz, it was pretty hard deciding which one I wanted. I decided to go for the Inflames version because it looks like its based on the younger representation of Jet Li than the Ace Toyz one, which looks like it's based on his more mature look.

This is my very first Inflames Newsoul toy and I'm pretty happy with the posability! I still haven't put together his flag and the lion head, but for now I'll just share with you some of the poses that I was able to make Wong Fei Hung do. I'll review him some other time, I just want to have fun for now before I go back to work lol

Oh and what they say is true! Pulling out and switching hands are hard even after softening them up with a hair dryer! I need to buy some wrist/hand joints to give to each hand so I won't have to use the hair dryer each time I want to switch hands. Other than that, I'm very happy with this Wong Fei Hung, it's a childhood dream come true! :)

By the way do you have any 1/6 scale Stand recommendations? I'm thinking something that's clear/transparent that's capable of holding these kinds of figures in flying/jumping position. Maybe the angle can be adjustable as well. The TBleague/Phicen stands I used here aren't sufficient since they're designed for squishy bodies lol!

·
Registered
265 Posts
wow...didn't know this figure exist!
I think you should try to post him with opened palms...that's what Wong Fei Hong is famous for...
and did you pose him with the famous 13th Aunt?? That HS is quite a resemblance!

·
Adeno's Fun Time
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow...didn't know this figure exist!
I think you should try to post him with opened palms...that's what Wong Fei Hong is famous for...
and did you pose him with the famous 13th Aunt?? That HS is quite a resemblance!
Haha yeah, definitely open hands but my thumb and index fingers are already very sore from switching hands. It's really tough that my fingers have a white spot now (probably because I handled them while hot as well) lol! I manage to buy extra wrist/hand joints from Ebay and I'll plug those in to the extra hands so that I won't have to use a hairdryer anymore or try to pull the stuck joint out of the hand itself. It'll definitely make switching hands way easier and more hassle free.

That lady he's with is actually the Phicen Demon Huntress. I just gave her a gown last year because when she's in armor, she looks like she's ready to kill someone all the time haha :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts