One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always wanted to do a bash on my country's army, Especially during our earlier history (during and after the war for independence). So far, I finished a current TNI soldier. It's not entirely accurate though.

I apologize cuz I haven't got the time to re-do the British cut DPM, I'll see to it soon. I used the old BBI royal marine DPM & body, DID desert boots, and DML belt with accesories. I'm still hoping to get my hands on an FNC and a modern Russian vest.

The patches are made with photoshop, spraymounted then stuck on. Later i'll be adding his name tag and "TNI-AD" patch.

Attachments

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nothing better than some new, never-done troops. So did the Indonesian troops wear Russian load-bearing combat vests?

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to irishjoe26: Yes we sent troops to Lebanon. Along with our neighbors Malaysia and Brunei. Indonesian peacekeeping forces are named "Kontijen Garuda" or Garuda contigent. They served in the Congos, Sinai, Vietnam, Cambodia, the rest I cant remember. The one serving in Lebanon is the 23rd A Garuda contigent.

to pukingdog: I found a pic of the contigent during a military pared in Lebanon and they were all wearing what it seems like the Russian load bearing combat vest in black. I'm not entirely sure if we use them entirely, but regarding Indonesia's long and rather close ties with Russia, I would be too surprised that we are wearing it. I'll post the pic sometime later.

Thanks so much for the comments friends.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts