One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,
Here is another sculpt I'm doing for Pacobird. It's just about done now, and I'm pretty excited about how it turned out. The hat is from the Jim Maddox sculpt done for Frontline. I can't wait to finally make my own Indi!

Attachments

·
buyer of all cool stuff..
281 Posts
Nice sculpt.
The unpainted version looks alot like Steve McQueen to me though!
:rolling

SoF

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Good observation SoF I was thinking that too, sort of has a Magnificent Seven sort of look to it. You certainly have Indy's charater down, that's for sure. Great sculpt!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Maybe it's just me......

....but that is, hands-down, the most comprehensive Ford HS I've seen yet. And they've all been pretty danged good, too, so that's saying something.

It's so good it's spooky.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice work Reggie, wish I had the patience and skills to knock out these fine creations like you. I get like maybe 1 out of 10 that I even partially like :p

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Looking great so far,

I think he'll look better once you get the hair done (Unless Pacobird will add some real hair of course.), a bald Harrison sculpt will be handy to have around though. When I see the hairless head with the hat I'm reminded an awful lot of Yul Brynner.

Very much looking forward to seeing more pics of him when he's finished

CHEERS!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm really excited about this sculpt. I think the revised sculpt is amazing and the likeness is superb. Thanks, Reggie, for another incredible sculpt!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys, a new picture has been added up top of the finished (I think) sculpt. Just waiting for the ok. I can't wait to make a figure :lol

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Freakin SICK!! I bend the knee and worship your crafti-ness! :jump4joy

That is in MHO the very pest representation of Indy to date. The detail is incredible, right down to the knose, scar on chin and mole! :clap :clap

Can't wait to see the finshed self-sculpt U R doing of me!!!!!

Will not sleep now until I see it finished and painted! :jump4joy

Great ob Reggie.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts