One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings,

I've been working on a vintage Action Man/G I Joe 'Indiana Jones' figure for the past couple of months and I thought I'd have a bit of fun by producing an Indy photostory.

I know Indy has probably been over-done in recent times, but what the hell...he's a very iconic character and you don't see too many vintage Action Man/G I Joe Indy-themed figures around.

As with my other custom VAM projects, I'm currently finishing off the retail packaging that will compliment the Indy figure. Hopefully it will be complete in the next week or two.

I hope you enjoy the first part of the photostory! Hopefully it'll bring a smile to you old-school fans! :D

There will be three parts in total (Part 2 is finished, with Part 3 currently in construction).

EDIT: For some reason the resized images below have lost some of their quality, particularly with regard to the text. If you want to view images that are of better quality and have not been resized, you can click on the link below...

http://actionmanhq.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6087

Cheers,
Craig.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Brilliant stuff Craig! You have incredible fun and imagination with your figures, you sir are da man!! Cant wait to see whats next :thumb Keep up the great work friend.
-mike-

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for your comments! Very much appreciated!

"I wanna set up an international play date."

No problem, LG! But you have to bring the home-made sand-bags! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.