Shirts: Dragon/Weathering
Pants: DID/Weathering
Hat: Custom/Weathering
Whip: Custom/Weathering
Bag: Custom/Weathering
Belt/Holster: Custom/Weathering
Base: Custom/Building

Hi All,

I just finished customizing the Indiana Jones.
I hope you like it.

Thanks,
Zuno... ^L^

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
this is incredible work.. the weathering, painting, dio base... everything right down to the last detail. the crackled leather, and that realistic skin texture, just wow.

but if i had to give one piece of criticism i'd have to say the way he has his foot on top of a half-excavated skeleton seems a bit "unprofessional" for indy. i would think archaeologists would be extremely careful around the dig site and not step on possibly fragile bones/artifacts?

·
OSW Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this is incredible work.. the weathering, painting, dio base... everything right down to the last detail. the crackled leather, and that realistic skin texture, just wow.

but if i had to give one piece of criticism i'd have to say the way he has his foot on top of a half-excavated skeleton seems a bit "unprofessional" for indy. i would think archaeologists would be extremely careful around the dig site and not step on possibly fragile bones/artifacts?
You are right... haha...
I've considered that matter before I placed his foot but I thought the indy couldn't realize his foot on top of a half-excavated skeleton yet... :)
Thanks.
Zuno

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.