One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
1/6....LIKE NOTHING ELSE.
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i dedicate these kitbashes/scene to all my fellow "Private Security Contractor look" airsofters in the Philippines...

bonus pic.....

thanks for looking....

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Fantastic looking crew. The gear and posing are really good, and the bonus pic was woth a good laugh first thing in the morning.

·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cpl Ho said:
if I'm not wrong, PMCs are not allowed to wear camo BDUs...
'thought these were contractors...

desert tri-color jacket

desert tri-color body armor

desert tri-color upper garment

desert tiger stripes lower garment

also no clear justification of that rule according to this forum...
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39552&page=2

some claims not wearing military camo depends on their company(they wear 5.11 tactical clothes for "professional look"), others said to give some protection against attacks etc.

anyways, will change them to jeans or tactical pants

:)

·
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
thanks for all the kind words despite the location and 2-megapixel camera phone. you guys inspired new kitbashers like me to bash more......

:)

·
OAKLEY .....
774 Posts
I did a set up very much like this a while back. Yours looks pretty good. As far as camo on contractors, the way it is written is that under the Geneva Convention contractors can not wear any camo used or made for a specific military, or anything that could mis represent them as members of a certain military. That is why camo tiger stripe and multicam is used. PPE equipment such as body armor does not fall into this rule though. What happens overseas though is totally different, so your guys are good to go.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.