One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know of CSA approved desert or Coyote steel-toed boots? Since I get to wear civvies, I'd like to mix it up a little and have tan or coyote boots.

I'm starting a new job soon, and while I have a set of steel toes, I'd like to invest in a really good pair of mil-spec tactical boots, something that's going to stay comfy on patrol. I get to wear civvies, I'd like to mix it up a little and have something different from the rest of the guys.

Failing that, does anybody have opinions on the following:
Original SWAT Original 9"
Magnum Stealth

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I like the Original SWAT and the Converse Tactical the most. I wear the Converse daily at work and on my feet 90% of time. I believe the Converse are available with a steel toe.

I had problems with the Magnums causing pinching in back of ankles and have heard other people say the same thing.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grizzerr, I've only been able to find the Converse with a composite toe.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
Keith,

I am glad you said something about the Converse because I have mulling buying a pair for a while and now am convinced to try them. My Merrells are starting to become flat inside and are killing my feet and my Belleville's are coming apart and stink.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.