One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest addition to my imperial line up, i think this is the best i can do so far with the hasbro parts im able to bash with. The guys name in the movie is Chief Bast with the big 70's sideburns.

My army so for, alot of these i going to update or replace. I started bashing last summer and ive thought of new ways i can improve some of the since then.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nice one, I remember him.

·
The Unspeakable
564 Posts
On your stormtroopers and sandtroopers, you separate the shin armor from the boots, right? How do you make them look good/seamless when posed? Or do you? Just curious, because I've been trying to figure out how to resolve this when I put the marmit armor on Hot Toys base bods.

·
Cool, I've got a title...
1,487 Posts
That's pretty cool. I have a few of the Hasbro figures and it seems with some work, they can be decent.

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
That's a nice collection of Imperial troops you have there!! Now I know that Yoda was right: "Once you journey down the darkside, forever will it dominate your destiny!"

·
Registered
936 Posts
:clap Very good and that SW collection is fantastic. The TIE fighter is a jewel

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Nice! I'm slowly doing the same! LOL.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
It's a wonder Lucas didn't digitally remove all the sideburns for the '97 releases, or did he!?

I can't remember!

CHEERS!
Naw, the only thing he digitally removed was Han Solo's balls, which were gone by Jedi anyway, haha. Excellent officer, I always wished I had pulled the trigger on the SSC Star Wars line years ago.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.