One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, keeping in mind that I'm still a newbie at this.....
I bought a U.S Navy Seal Night OPS Jumper and I'm a little stuck at where all his parts go....
Have you ANY idea how many things come with these guys..sheeeeesh. Any help would be greatly helpful :)

Oh, and those helpful little pix....they aren't so helpful :sadshake

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
I have Hot Toys Desert Jumper - pretty much the same thing, but different color. And I know how you feel - when I got him, I couldn't figure out how to put him together either; took me more then 3 hours lol, mostly looking at the pictures on the box and trying different ways. If noone posts good pictures of Night Jumper, I can make pictures of the Desert guy.

Alexei

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Dont be embarassed. You are not alone.. I have the Hot Toy VBSS and he's still in the Box for that very reason... Sometimes the Guys post a frame by frame post showing the gradual set up fo some of the more complex Hot Toy figs.. If I can find a thread/Post for this one I'll send it to ya... Be patient. I've broken many a small piece trying to force it into a place it was never intened to go. lol, lol....

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
I have that fig. But he is already put together. I can take pics if you like.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
See thats what when let girls play with our toys :p

j/K

The TC10 is a b$tch to put on if you havent done it before. if nobody else does i can take a couple pics of my Airborne Soldier with the Chute on.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe girls were playing with dolls long before you guys were.....:p ANY help will be appreciated

·
7,448 Posts
SkyDancer said:
I believe girls were playing with dolls long before you guys were.....:p ANY help will be appreciated
SHE SAID DOLLS! PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES EVERYONE!

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooo not the "DOLL" word!!! That has to be one of the worst 4 letter words out there! LOL!

I realize that in the plural it is a 5 letter word but you get the jest.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, but I've got really cute dimples and I can get away with it :)

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
SkyDancer said:
Yeah, but I've got really cute dimples and I can get away with it :)
True!! So true!!

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
I thought she was gonna say she had a hot car so she could get away with it.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts

Here is what I have Sky. let me know if you want more.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks HP :) How in the heck can anyone jump with all that stuff...wow! Oh, and with the combination of the hot car and the cute dimples, I can do just about anything :p :p

·
7,448 Posts
SkyDancer said:
Thanks HP :) How in the heck can anyone jump with all that stuff...wow! Oh, and with the combination of the hot car and the cute dimples, I can do just about anything :p :p
Thats why its called Freefall ;) , they walk to the end of the loading bay and basically let themselves drop out.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.