One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't do many reviews Yet, I did get this Rambo by Mr. Toys. The body was a typical body, kinda like a Azmus body. So with a tank top, I don't like the joints. I used my Phicen body I had. It was much better looking. His head and extra hands match great. However, before I started his break down I noticed his tank to was untucked. That's when I noticed his belt was too short and wouldn't fit. His knife sheath was cool but made backwards. I also had to cut and fix the strap. His necklace was too long and his knife sheath leg strap was too short. I was going to switch them but the Buddha trinket was not easy to remove. So I used a longer leg strap I had and tied the neck lace tighter cut the extra off. I saw on Toy Anxiety they had some extra stuff from the other jungle figure that mine didn't come with. Like his watch, his BDU shirt and they had a longer belt. So I put them all together and now he's more movie accurate. The stand base is from LOTR Azmus.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Thanx for the review Native!

Sounds like Mr. Toys could learn to take a second, and then even a third or fourth look at things to make sure they get it right. This seems to be the common issue with sixth scale producers... wanting to rush stuff to market. Being first with an inaccurate figure, accessory, whatever, is NOT a win!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx for the review Native!

Sounds like Mr. Toys could learn to take a second, and then even a third or fourth look at things to make sure they get it right. This seems to be the common issue with sixth scale producers... wanting to rush stuff to market. Being first with an inaccurate figure, accessory, whatever, is NOT a win!
Thanks, yes I was hoping for the best but planed for the worst.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts