One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
" I'm hit, MEDIC!!!"- 3rd Infantry Combat Medic, Baghdad, Iraq , 2003

I was looking at some combat medics from 2003 in Iraq and I came up with this basic and simple nothing fancy about him. I don't care what people call them now I say call them "Medics".

Parts Breakdown:

DML:
IBA Vest
3-Color Desert Uniform
Grenade or Medical pouch
Back Pack
Helmet
Goggles
M-16A2
Gas Mask

GiJoe:
Body and Head
Smoke Grenade

21st:
OD Green Pouches
IR Strobe

SOTW:
Desert Boots

BBi:
Canteen

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Another nice one, Daniel! I like the equipment loads you've chosen for these guys.

Interestingly, those same two Joes serve together in my Woodland squad. The blonde guy as squad leader and the AA guy as designated marksman.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Nice work,

I'd sue the guys that made the flak jacket though, if a round can get through it, it may be defective!

CHEERS!
ERm, well, the interceptor is only made to withstand calibers up to 7,62x51mm NATO and then only one round, everything above that goes through it like butter and multiple shots too. A shot in the site where no plating is, kills you and even if you are hit and there is no pentration, you get briused badly and sometimes you have broken rips due to the impact energy.

Ah, well, anyway.

Nice kitbashes, very well done and very simple too. I like that. I really need a medic for my foce. ARent they still called MEdic even today? THere isnt any other term, expect "DOC" but that is mostly used by the Marines.

Keep it up.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ERm, well, the interceptor is only made to withstand calibers up to 7,62x51mm NATO and then only one round, everything above that goes through it like butter and multiple shots too. A shot in the site where no plating is, kills you and even if you are hit and there is no pentration, you get briused badly and sometimes you have broken rips due to the impact energy.

Ah, well, anyway.

Nice kitbashes, very well done and very simple too. I like that. I really need a medic for my foce. ARent they still called MEdic even today? THere isnt any other term, expect "DOC" but that is mostly used by the Marines.

Keep it up.
They have more technical terms to call a medic.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.