One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everywhere that I have seen the ACE Seal Team 10 set, the set breakdown says that the plate carrier is coyote tan. How can it be coyote tan when it's a green? Obviously it's a miss print?

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Green?

The one I got was a coyote tan,kinda.It's hard to find any other pouches to match it.The HT version that comes with the NSW tiger strip SEAL however,matched with the TS Coyote pouches from the Gregorec woodland set perfectly.

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I have the vest from the HT USMC II MEF which is coyote and the ACE set is no where near a coyote tan. It's not as dark a green as the ACE set but I still see it as a green. Here's a shot of it with the HT MEF vest......do you see the ACE vest as coyote or green?

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, if indeed it is coyote, and you wanted to get a hydro system for it, what color would you get and from what set/fig would it be from?

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
Cody-- The ACE vest is much closer to the bottom vest than the upper and true Coyote Tan vest. Although, the lower color never seemed green to me, just "tan" and not "Coyte tan".

If you have the Saturday Toys Spartan armor, it's the exact same color as that. It's also darker than the lower TS vest in your pic.

Not much other gear from other companies matches it.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
There is actually Coyote Brown and Coyote Tan.The ACE is supposed to be Coyote tan,and the HT MEF vest is Coyote brown.

The only pouches I have found that come close to the ACE vest are from the TS Coyote tan IBA accessory set.And it was 2 grenade pouches and 2 triple mag shingle pouches.

You may have to mix and match colors,which is kinda common in the field.

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
Cuda, just as with any piece of military gear, colors vary from maker to maker, as well as from one fabric lot to another. It would be completely accurate to have variations between the shades of coyote brown, tan, whatever. Most guys don't buy all of their kit from the same place, as it's uncommon for one shop to offer "just the right style" to fit one person's needs of every pouch/accesorry. As a matter of fact, it's unusual for a guy who buys his own kit to have a complete matching set. So, try not to get wrapped around the axle trying find a perfect color match for your fig's kit.

BTW, my opinion on the plate carriers in the photo? The top one looks like coyote brown, and the bottom looks like desert tan.

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well whatever color it actually is, I still gotta find a hydro pouch for it.....think I may go green....like from the ACE or TS plate set.....if I can find one that is

·
Registered
931 Posts
Cody-- The ACE vest is much closer to the bottom vest than the upper and true Coyote Tan vest. Although, the lower color never seemed green to me, just "tan" and not "Coyte tan".

If you have the Saturday Toys Spartan armor, it's the exact same color as that. It's also darker than the lower TS vest in your pic.

Not much other gear from other companies matches it.
Yep that's what i was going to say, it's so hard to find gear for the ST vest :knock.

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
Everywhere that I have seen the ACE Seal Team 10 set, the set breakdown says that the plate carrier is coyote tan. How can it be coyote tan when it's a green? Obviously it's a miss print?
You mean "misprint", just one word. Otherwise you must mean a single woman named "Print".

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I don't think you will find a matching hydration carrier for that vest.The TS STRIKE would be the closest match,but it's still going to be off.

Maybe a green,like the TS RLCS and maybe use a black fabric marker.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Another thing is that the real LBT vest has integrated radio pouches on the sides of the cumberbunds.I don't know if the 1/6 ACE version has this or not.I never really delved into that.But I know the HT version does not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.