One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Re: Full cut pro-tecs

Quite a few companies have done full cut pro-tecs, ACE did a really nice plain black one recently. Check out eBay first to see if you can grab yourself a bargain, then possibly Monkey Depot.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
1. E-Bay, Monkey Depot, One Sixth Depot, you can get Pro Tech Helmets at various shops.

2. No, MH-6 "Littlebirds" didnt had a fastrope system, the soldiers would sit outside outside on the rails and would simply jump down wehn the Heli hovers close over the ground.

3. They either had Motorolas or RPC-126 with either headset or a earpice and throat mic.

4. You mean, web belts? Well, normally they wore Omega Style Tac vests and still do along with a normal LC pistol belt where the buttpack, water bottels, knife, first waid kit and flashlight wa attched to. Its all up to the soldier, really, he can choose what he wants to wear on his belt and what he dosetn, they are Delta after all.

5. The Pilots are wearing flightsuits, nomex gloves and also had a survival vest. I think the MH6 pilots are also wearing body armor, but I cant say exactly, but would be logical because the MH-6 inst well armored and all. The MH-6 pilot or UH-60 pilot would look like your normal Army Heli pilot with additional gear. They would also be armed, with a M9 pistol or a .38 Revolver.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
1. E-Bay, Monkey Depot, One Sixth Depot, you can get Pro Tech Helmets at various shops.

2. No, MH-6 "Littlebirds" didnt had a fastrope system, the soldiers would sit outside outside on the rails and would simply jump down wehn the Heli hovers close over the ground.

3. They either had Motorolas or RPC-126 with either headset or a earpice and throat mic.

4. You mean, web belts? Well, normally they wore Omega Style Tac vests and still do along with a normal LC pistol belt where the buttpack, water bottels, knife, first waid kit and flashlight wa attched to. Its all up to the soldier, really, he can choose what he wants to wear on his belt and what he dosetn, they are Delta after all.

5. The Pilots are wearing flightsuits, nomex gloves and also had a survival vest. I think the MH6 pilots are also wearing body armor, but I cant say exactly, but would be logical because the MH-6 inst well armored and all. The MH-6 pilot or UH-60 pilot would look like your normal Army Heli pilot with additional gear. They would also be armed, with a M9 pistol or a .38 Revolver.
You should add, that there werent just Troop Carrier Littlebirds but also the Gunships with the Miniguns and Rocketpods.
And the Helo Pilots had the HGU-56 Helmet. (or was it still the SPH-4 ?)

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
You should add, that there werent just Troop Carrier Littlebirds but also the Gunships with the Miniguns and Rocketpods.
And the Helo Pilots had the HGU-56 Helmet. (or was it still the SPH-4 ?)
I think they were wearing the HGU-56 in the movie. I just watched it again yesterday and that is what I recall. The HGU-56 was first fielded in the late 1980s, to I am sure they were available to the SOAR jockeys. And The pilots wore a two piece desert flight suit, not the traditional jumper type coveralls.

For a great reference on all things 1/6 BHD, check out the over 100 posts in the various Fort Bragg BHD diorama threads.

·
1:6 Kitbashing Junkie
569 Posts
All three.
Putting these figures together at this point of the game are possible but will probably run pricey(Depending how detailed) because the parts are harder to find now.
Even getting the Toy Soldier Breacher is tougher now that he has dried up and DML Gary Gordon is getting up there in price. If you can purchase these I would put out the money it will save you from looking around piece by piece and may cost about the same.
If you need a Protec helmet I would suggest if you can find it loose from HotToys NWS with black SAS Jacket And Russell Crowe likeness.
Also any loose Toy Soldier Max Mullen 1st issue parts will come in handy.
Cool googles that work great are from the TUS SWAT Commander set.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts