One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm hoping to make it, although it will only be for Saturday. I'll be in my OSW polo shirt.

I caught DX05 down in Atlanta -- the last time it was on the east coast. Having the IPMS show in conjunction is a double treat. Lesson learned the hard way: Saturday is the last day of the show. I didn't read my pre-brief materials for DX 05 and had a rude shock when I went to the IPMS hall on that Sunday....not a pleasant surprise!

To those of you with families, Virginia Beach is a great locale. Beaucoup things for the entire family (besides a great beach! And the folks at NAS Oceana will keep you looking skyward as those F18s head out and come in from the ocean.) and Williamsburg (Busch Gardens) is approx an hour away.

I'm not on Dragon's payroll, but this is in my back yard, so I know what I'm talking about.

Hope to see you guys there.

Jack

·
Registered
246 Posts
:fit to far away for me and my wheeled chair
if someone would be so kind to buy for me at the show
willi reschke and steiner-nurse double box
let me know payment via paypal
thanks regards siegi

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
It's probably a good thing I'm not going as I'd probably get into a blazing row with a Dragon rep over why they insist on doing so many Germans and why their UK distributor is so bloody awful!

CHEERS!

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
I hate to say I will not be there. I was one of the loudest shouting for an east coast expo, and when it happens, I am just not able to go. As Tony Soprano loves to say, "Whaddya gonna do?"

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
:fit to far away for me and my wheeled chair
if someone would be so kind to buy for me at the show
willi reschke and steiner-nurse double box
let me know payment via paypal
thanks regards siegi
siegi, you should contact Nan and Tung at www.echobasetoys.com/, there's a chance they will get some of the figures you're seeking. Good people to deal with, and adept at locating difficult items.

Mike

·
Combat Evolved
1,305 Posts
Thanks PD That is 10 mins from my house. I aill be there and be first in line for that sweet new Vietnam era green beret. Any body here seen that yet? Pretty sweet. Ok I'm kidding, but I am going to go maybe there will be some worth while dealers there. I gotta get me an OSW shirt before then though.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
All puckish darts aside, you guys have a good time. Your side of the country deserves a show.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts