One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Just having a bit of fun with my Ignite Ninja and made him a pair of custom Scissor Katar weapons, thought they pretty cool so i wanted to share them with you, hope y ou like them as well. They are made fromscrap black leather and 6 dml bayonets. Thanks and enjoy!
-mike-

·
Proactive Procrastinator
1,330 Posts
Nice job Mike. It looks as though you also changed out the shirt that came with him from the mail (if that's what it's supposed to be) to a plain black one.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Tolleyo and thanks!! Really glad you enjoyed him!!

Hi PNC and thank you! Yes i forgot to mention that i swapped out the mail for a black tshirt and also the hs is David Wong (dml). Thanks so much for the comments!!

Thanks guys!!
-mike-

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Cool! I wasn't too impressed with Ignite's version of those claws, but yours look great!

Did you upgrade the body on your figure? I'm not a fan of the Ignite body anymore. I swapped my 2 Ignite Ninjas to Dragon Neo3 bodies and they are incredible.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Shaun and thanks!! Really glad you like his new weapons, im really happy with how they turned out and really do give him a different look, i thought they would be neat to try and make. Thanks Shaun!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Gregorbian and thank you!! I have to say i was pretty disappointed wiht the claws as well, so i thought of making these and i think they look much better.
I hadnt planned on upgrading the body but after playing around with him i did upgreade him, i dindt have a spare neo3 so i just used a neo. I agree with you im not a fan of the Ignite body and when i get a neo3 i think ill upgrade him to that.
Thanks again and glad you enjoyed!!
-mike-

Cool! I wasn't too impressed with Ignite's version of those claws, but yours look great!

Did you upgrade the body on your figure? I'm not a fan of the Ignite body anymore. I swapped my 2 Ignite Ninjas to Dragon Neo3 bodies and they are incredible.

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Alyasha and thank you so much!! Really glad you like my custom weapons i made for him, they were really fun to make and have him pose with. Might try making a plain Katar too sometime. Thanks so much!! :ninja

HI Leo and thank you very very much!! I love adding a custom piece here and there when i can to my figures and im really glad you liked these i made for my Ninja. I think they really give him a really cool new look. Thanks co much Leo!!!

Thanks very much guys!!
-mike-

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Ian and thank you!! Yes i agree the Ignite Ninja is a great base, i love the weapons (minus the claws and body) and the outfit is really really nice and im really enjoying him a lot. I thought the custom Scissor Katar idea would be a nice bit of Ninja bling for him and i think they turned out pretty cool. Glad you enjoyed Ian thank you so much!!
-mike-

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.