One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

I'm now reading/seeing a few more instances of collectors chiming in across a few 1:6 discussion groups about VERYCOOL's "Villa" experiencing quality control issues.

The five common issues are . . .

1. Inconsistent hair rooting.

2. Inconsistent facial paint applications (i.e the lips).

3. Loose joints on some.

4. Distorted handles on the weapons case.

5. Missing inner foam for the weapons case.

VERYCOOL does have a website and a contact e-mail address for inquiries/after purchase support.

http://vcmodel.com.hk/

[email protected]

I've never contacted them previously so I don't know how/when they're going to reply to any issues.

If any of you do end up contacting them due to the preceding issues, I recommend the following.

Send pictures of the defect/quality control issue. Specify when and where (vendor) it was purchased from.

Don't be dishonest and claim something. You all know what I mean because it's very easy to do and quite frankly there are those who do.

Good luck!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Re: If you purchased VERYCOOL's "Villa" and experienced a QC problem . . .

Thanks for the info, Chung. I hate to see that others had issues like I did. I thought maybe I bought a lemon, so to speak.

·
12,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Like I posted elsewhere, "Villa" was manufactured and shipped right before the start of CNY in China.

Production quality control tends to lapse in manufacturing around that time due to the rush to finish whatever is in the queue before CNY.

·
Registered
67 Posts

Like I posted elsewhere, "Villa" was manufactured and shipped right before the start of CNY in China.

Production quality control tends to lapse in manufacturing around that time due to the rush to finish whatever is in the queue before CNY.
Yay. I got cheated. Those bastards!

·
12,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Yay. I got cheated. Those bastards!
--

This is better.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts

Oh, so it wasn't just me that noticed her lips then. Or have you just read me in all the threads, LOL!

CHEERS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts