One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't see any zombie movies mentioned here in awhile, so I thought I would mention this one for fans of the genre. I just finished watching the 2016 zombie movie, "What We Become" and it's really not bad at all. If you like zombie movies, don't mind subtitles and have a Netflix account, then give this Danish movie a try. The government's response when the pandemic first breaks out is a bit extreme but that's not really all that original nor is the rest of the movie to be honest. The first half is also pretty slow and the characters do a few very questionable things. I didn't really like the ending that much either. On the up side, the acting is good and the production quality is also good. That might not seem like a glowing review but if you're a fan of the genre, then you know that there really isn't all that much out there that's fairly recent and still worth watching. Those that aren't Zombie fans might not like it but if you've waded through as much low budget crap trying to cash in on the popularity of Zombies as I have, then you might just find it a worthy addition to the genre. Now if I could just find a place to watch the Russian movie "Meteletsa: Winter Of The Dead" then I will have watched just about everything in the genre that I'm aware of that's currently available and worth watching!

Sorgenfri (2015) - IMDb
What We Become (Sorgenfri) (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

1 - 1 of 1 Posts