One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my version of the infamous ACE SFOD-D, it seems that almost everyone is getting one. Well im not surprized, this is one of the highlight of this year (IMO).
I've received my SFOD for at least the past two weeks. I didn't do anything once i've received it (not untill I have further idea). Open the box and assemble it as is.He looks allright as is to be honest.
So two weeks pass, here is...presenting him off to the world (one sixth that is). Check out his figure man, i mean...
I've taken out his BDU, and what he got under that is a nicely fitted t-shirt.
not just the t-shirt, but the hang of the body is just insanely human immitation.
I took the liberty to express him as close as the real delta operator.
swap the bas body armor with tan Cirras, kitted the woodie bonnie hat, and thats all, everything else is the stock figure.

"Look ma I have shoulder instead of a coat hanger!"

Here he is re-enacting the discoveries of the infamous leader's hide out

another poses which I think is just made perfect with ACE new mk-I bods

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wowieee...thanks fellas, I did have fun posing him for action.
yea HP, I'm thinking to get ace new bod loose now, I can't get enough of it now.
It's tempting to see my other bashes posed in this body :). It should and will looks different though.
I think there should be a new thread for "show me your ace SFOD-D", so that we could see them compiled.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.