One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Armoury IDF paratrooper about 8 months ago when it was just $20 buckson EBAY. Loved the gear just not the figure so I traded it out for a GiJoe SA figure i had. ENJOY!!! Oh I added my work station and collection just for kicks ENJOY!!!

Heres my Collection and Work Station

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice job! :thumb
What happened to your fishes? j/k At first I assumed you had your figures in there because of a cat or something. Personaaly, I have to keep my figures on top of a 7' bookshelf to keep my cats from chewing up my guys!:fit

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice pics outside- just one pick -Israeli jump boots are a reddish brown
Yes I know but I couldn't find the reddish boots so next best thing

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice IDF, I like their mix and match gear you see at times, and your fish tank o' figures is really funny and cool at the same time. Nice work bench, lol my mess is spread out all around me too :p

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wow....love the posing and the photos!!! Thans for taking the time to share your fun with us!! Great idea for use of the fish tank!!

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
Great stuff. The SA Joe is an improvement big time.

You stole my tank full of Joes!!!!!....... OK nope, mine is still in the basement. Whew had me going there for a second. But seriously. It's a great idea. I have a bunch of now empty tanks, as one of my old hobbies has been down sized due to lack of time and being at home. So cleaned tanks make an excellent display/storage unit, and dust free when covered.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts