One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted any bashes. I have eagerly been awaiting the release of the D&K Workshop IDF figure since it was announced. My pre-order not yet arrived at my UK distributor, but I was able to get some loose parts from BOT.

Absolutely LOVE this figure set. Everything to me is made top quality. I didn't get the leg pouches, TAVAR or Jericho, as these figures are NCOs, and regular troops, not an officer like the boxed one.

Using M4s, and Art Figures grenade launcher, and Patches of Pride insignia (although am sure I put it on wrong). Scored the baseball hats from BOT too, they're the ACE ones from few years ago.

Anyhow, hope you like them, so love this figure. I have another 7 coming which I'd had on pre-order haha. Oops. But got humvee I am converting to an IDF one, so will use that too.

Diorama built by my mate Mark "Chopper" Lynam

WEATHERING STILL TO BE DONE!!

"JESH, JESH!"

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Very nice, but what is up with the Redcoat and Clansman in the next room? Ha!

As usual, your added details make for some intriguing IDF figures.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice, but what is up with the Redcoat and Clansman in the next room? Ha!

As usual, your added details make for some intriguing IDF figures.
Haha trust you to spot that. I thought I'd managed to work around it lol.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

·
1:6 Warrior
1,595 Posts
The optic on the one breaching is facing the wrong way.
Actually that's not the only thing wrong with that choice of rifle. In its current state its setup to fire little paintballs called simunitions, hence the clear magazine. Might wanna swap the rifle for a different one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.