One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the hobby and to this forum. I would like to get started with this hobby.

I'm currently in the police academy and need a little something to keep me occupied.

I would like to start off putting together a modern era military man, with digital camo and a nice m4. Then i would like to put together a wwII era military man and a modern era swat officer.

What os the best way to go about this and the cheapest as well. Thanks in advance for your advice.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Much like the investigative procedures of your chosen career, it involves a lot of footwork - research and running down leads. Resources will include boxed figures and loose parts. These are available from numerous manufacturers and dealers, as well as from individuals here (your new status will delay your active entry) in Trades Section, as well as on ebay (both individuals and shops).
Each figure (current military, WW2, and current SWAT) may be sourced from recent releases, or from older figures still available. It can be a matter of timing and comparison shopping.

The links on the left side of the screen offer possibilities, as well as other dealers who are also members of the forum. The OSW Search Engine as well as Google can get you started on places that may have what you're looking for.

If no one else tosses some dealers and makes in here by tomorrrow, I'll try and organize a list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.