One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Kill the Batman!
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can probably tell from the title I did not have alot to do today so I thought I would have a little play while it was sunny!

Here are just a couple of pics I did, so I just thought I would share them with ya. ENJOY! (p.s this is mostly for pred fans)

·
Kill the Batman!
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers for the kind comments guy's, its really appreciated. Yes I will definitely be getting all the Predator one figs, I think they look absolutely stonking!

Yeah Dandid, I did make Wolf slightly more transparent on the second pic. I do feel it looks like one of those photos were you have to go cross-eyed to see it! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
I m glad you are bored, else we won't get to see those pics.. :lol

Very nicely done!! :thumb

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool pictures WSS, certainly brightened my boring day. :)
By the way, cool avatar and TDK Joker rhythm, I need to see that film again.

·
Kill the Batman!
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks again guy's for your comments, also cheers Reaper for that website now I can do it properly! I have gotta say that it does look tons better than before.

I am just itching to get the HT Predator one figures, I think they will be something special.

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Nice work mate, glad to be of help! that website helped allot for a film me and my mates made in high school, lost the film tho!!! hehe!
Yeh cant wait for the original Predator Figs!!

P.s, Add a 'Outer Glow' to the lazers for a more realistic glow.!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.