One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
feel free to move post if in wrong area

No...i dont have that many figures yet...but...coincidentally, while reading the forums, working on my schoolwork, at least on what I have done for this assignment so far, the answers are exactly as written on my page-
2. 2/5
4. 1/6
6. 2/9
8. 1/6
10. 1/4
12. 1/6
13. 1/48
14. 1/6

So far, at least every other one is 1/6 or some other scale i've built (1/48)

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and a few more....
28. 1/6
44. 16.666 (1:6th in dec.)
52. 1/6

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is no escape, it will only get worse, and your wallet will get lighter. If you really want to see how bad it gets, go to the "War Rooms" thread.
oh ive seen the warrooms thread. the only things in my wallet are my school ID, ATM card (for a bank accountw/o cash in it) and the sixth armygroup ruler from AWoH last year.

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
You know you got it bad, when every where you go (Lowes, Wally-World, Target, work, the freakin' grocery store) my eyes are constantly scanning, looking for something that will fit in my 1/6 world, such as a prop, dio material, a back drop or a 1/6 accessessory....

I find myself a regular, cruising the "Pink Aisle" looking for a score...:blank
I know what people are thinking... "why just look at that 6'4" perverted freakazoid eyeing the Barbie and Ken dolls"..."lets go honey and let the big man have his privacy" (woman grabbing her little girl's hand and walking away quickly)

It's maddening I tell you...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm better now....:O

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thats OK
there are support groups for your problem, run by ugly lonely woman!!!
Just do what I did, buy a bigger house or ADD ON!!!!
"I don't have a problem!" "I can quit anytime I want"
I just don't wannna quit!

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
To avoid this problem I have temporarily driven them back to my den/war room. They seem to keep coming back though. Hmmmm.
Yeah, two months ago I had my guys confined in my War Room (built-in 2 car garage) and yet they manage to escape into the living room, kitchen, sun room even the kitchen! Sneaky little devils...

Then I get questioned by the Master Interrogator (my Wife), "so...how did zees four Joes get on zee fireplace mantle?"..."I have ways of making you talk..."

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know excatly what you guys mean. I get strange looks inside most stores. Imagine, a 6'1" fat guy, greying hair and coke-bottle glasses, looking at various sections (paint, woodwork, Fabric). It gets worse whenI go down the doll-making aisle for small brushes and thin cloth. I really look like a perv there.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just imagine....a bunch of nerds, dorks, and geeks in a room...uh....my names richard....and im a collector....

·
Registered
155 Posts
My wife told me to slow down. But at least now when we go out to Michaels, AC Moore etc I'm not bored. I got a good one she's supportive.
But she did use the obcessed word for the first time...
Hmmm...

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was laughing at the same thing, mostly because I've done the same. Imagine your some normal shopper at Michaels or Joanns, and there's this 6'1" fat guy in combat boots and nazi camo talking to random women about fabric.

·
Registered
259 Posts
You know you're out of your mind when you are a 6'2", 255lb dude chatting at Joann with old ladies about fabrics and sewing techniques.
BwaHaHa! tell me all about it! coming from downunder, where the blokes drink beer like water... and action figures are scarce and never heard... "I'm struggling to hang on..." :lol:rolling:eek:wn

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.