One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Marvel, DC and miscellaneous film franchises.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm making a custom Vanessa and I'm having a hard time with the body. Since she's wearing a rather revealing outfit, it probably needs to be a seamless body to avoid looking too strange.This has been a project of mine going on 4 years now, and the last body I bought for her (I don't remember the model) was too tall and too busty. Skin color isn't a factor as I'm going to be changing that with silicon paint anyway.

To those of you more familiar with these things, I'm asking for reccommendations on which bodies are shorter and on the curvy/fit rather than super busty tall side. The body I have looks downright Amazonian and makes her head look too small.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TBleague S16A (pale) or S17B (suntan). I used those for my MGS5 Quiet and as well as some custom Fallout and Final Fantasy figures. Not as tall or busty
Don't suppose you have pictures on hand for those bodies 'in person'? It's kinda hard to gauge how they look with the product photos sometimes, with the way they're altered.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The first question is:How much of her are you going to show? You can find guides that can help you decide. You might want to try these: TBL S06, S07, S08, S09, S10, S12D, or any others that may match the body style you are looking for.

She has a long neck, so be watching for that. My best guess without measuring anything would be the S32 or S34. Each is taller and the variant Kier S34 or Nefertiti has attached feet.

Hope this helps.
Tall is definitely a thing I don't want, the headsculpt is about proportionate for a woman Baccarin's height, and most bodies seem to be designed for larger heads. You end up with this weird pinhead effect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts