One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I hope my post doesn't offend anyone in anyway. that's the worst thing i can do now.

I found pictures of the 1980's conflict in Lebanon, I found one picture that interested me. If im not mistaken, it was a Phalangist soldier carrying an M16 or a HKG3 with a picture of the virgin Mary tapped on its' stock. I also found pictures of Hizbullah fighters practicing the same thing but with a picture of the Ayatollah.

My question is, anyone has an idea about the measurements in pixel or mm if i was to make these small pictures to be pasted on 1/6 rifles. I'm a bit dumbfounded. heh.

Again I apologize if I had offended anyone in anyway.
Thank you for your time.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Here's a good way to do ome experiemnting (I used this same method when i produced my insignia, it works well). Find a large picture of what you need (maybe around 300 x 500 px) and save it. You can also create it yourself, but its a laborious process and requies several hours (if sleeve eagles take 2 hours, people take longer). Give it some test prints in sizes up to 30% of the original size until you find the size you need. Tape it on, and your done. Making it large and printing it small keeps the details and doesnt pixelate it.

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx so much guys. I really appriciate this.

Hopefully, i'll post this project when i'm done.

Again, thank u so much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.